Thursday 22 August 2013

Welcome / Howdy / Ola!

Well, hello there. Thank you for being the first person (or so) to wander over and randomly find this here scrappy - crafty blog... one of many... probably, one of millions of creative blogs out there on the world wide web :P

What sets this blog apart from all others? Most likely, not much, LOL. It will be my area to display my recently completed scrapbooks layout designs, share my scrapbooking hauls (anyone got a U - Haul truck at their disposal come Black Friday?? :P)) and scrapbooking stores (online and otherwise), pass on information about upcoming crops in my side of town, etc...

So whatcha waiting for? All you gotta do is sit back and enjoy the ride!

A little information about myself... I am a woman in my mid-thirties (still going through my 29 forever phase) and currently have one young son. Photography, crafts, cutting and pasting, journaling and shopping are some of my favourite hobbies - so that only leads to the fact that scrapbooking is my most favourite hobby of all!

I've been an avid scrapbooker for close to ten years now (damm, I'm OLD!) and have made so many friends via crops, retreats and online groups via this hobby... maybe we can be new friends too? :) I'm looking forward to get my scrap on, get my photographs scrapped, and share my completed layouts (and tidbits of my life) with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment