Sunday 25 August 2013

Book of Memories

This afternoon I looked through a few of my more recent albums. I have been scrapbooking for almost ten years (!) and my style has definitely changed and developed over the years :) I decided to photograph and upload some of my favourite layouts. I will share a few on my blog each day this week.

Let's start with an oldie, but a goodie... newly pregnant at Christmas time (many years ago). Hence the title, "Glowing". Ran out of the letter "g", so it was substituted with the number 6. Sssshh. Don't tell... but it is something I often have to do every now and then. Got a love hate relationship with Thickers / alpha stickers for that reason :)


Photographs taken at an indoor garden center, in the middle of winter. I was soooo cold and tired, and so glad to be once more indoors. Brrrr!! Please note, this was one of the first titles I created with help from the Silhouette.


More photographs at the indoor garden center. Please excuse my funny hat. If you were super cold, I'm sure you would have worn something similar :)


Looking back at these pages is bittersweet. Time passes so quickly... too quickly. Looking at these photographs reminded me to enjoy and saviour life, every moment. Make every day count. And for the love of pete, start scrapbook more often, LOL.

1 comment:

  1. I can see these are favorites of your's! They are amazing! I love your use of empty space and I've aöways admired your skill with the small bits and pieces when it comes to embellishment and final touch! Many hugs! //Asa

    ReplyDelete